Sexuality education must begin much earlier in a child’s life. Learning about good communication, safety in relationships and growth and development lays a foundation that can support healthy relationships and healthy behaviors throughout a person’s lifetime. These workshops can cover a wide range of topics including self-understanding, family, growth and development, friendship, sexuality, life skills, and health promotion.
- Fully meets the National Sexuality Education Standards
- Covers all 16 topics recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as essential components of sexual health education
- Inclusive of issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity
- Flexible planning that meets your needs
- Family homework activities
Teen Parties: Is your child having a few friends over for a sleepover? Why not throw in some relationship education before the pillow fights begin. Fun anatomy games and crafting gets everyone comfortable before going over some important topics we need to learn early on to start creating a healthy sexuality.